The eastern end of the Strand in 1890, viewed from Terry’s Theatre, showing the various shops and premises and, to the left, the “Morning Post” office on the corner of Wellington Street. The old Gaiety Theatre and Restaurant can be seen just beyond this. To the right of the shot is the corner of Savoy Street. The road is busy with traffic and pedestrians. The shot includes the back of three garden seat horse buses; a fourth one is travelling towards the camera. There are also some hansom cabs and a cyclist.
No-one yet! Why not be the first?