Main facade of the new Port of London Authority (PLA) building (architect T Edwin Cooper), opened in October 1922, as seen from Trinity Square EC3. Constructed from Portland Stone, with tall classical columns at the main entrance, and a short square tower above, the building has an arch housing a statue of Father Thames. In the foreground, the square is clear, with large trees to the right and left.
No-one yet! Why not be the first?